I’m on vacation! Can you believe it? It was supposed to be a ski vacation. Historically this can be the best time of year to ski in the West, while back East everyone is usually wallowing in thigh deep mud.
But not this year.
This year, even though it’s officially Spring, the East coast is still getting snow and only recently starting to crack freezing point. Meanwhile, my Western Ski trip has turned out to be more of a Vitamin D harvesting trip. I’ve been weathering a 70+ degree sun storm and loving every minute of it!
But my inner Libra craves balance and the work-a-holic in me is not a fan of vacation. So while I’ve still managed to spend some major quality time with my nieces, get in a few great days of skiing for the Backcountry Magazine gear test and get my flip flops up on the porch, I’m still finding time to pick away at assorted work stuff.
Here’s a look at some of the big things I’ve been working on:
- Betty’s Beer Fest – May 8 & 9 at the Big Picture in Waitsfield – Betty’s Beer Fest is will focus on beer made by women, for everyone to enjoy! See our webpage for more information!
- Bridge Street Arts Fest – May 16 on the Bridge Street Green in Waitsfield – Featuring artwork from students and professionals alike, this event is a fun, family friendly way to kick off the spring and summer!
- My new Webpage!! What do you think? I’d love to hear your feedback so please contact me!
Other Events down the Road:
- Waterbury Arts Fest – July 11 & 12
- Hop Jam – August 22
- Private Weddings and Events – All Summer & Fall